Legal Framework of Faster Payments
This course is worth 1 AAP and APRP Continuing Education Credit
Around the world, there is a demand for faster payments. Many countries have created new systems to speed up the transfer and settlement of funds. In the United States, some existing payment systems are evolving so they can move money faster, and new ways to send money are being created. This course will describe important details about various faster payments options in the United States, focusing on key operational and legal differences.
Questions answered by this session:
- Which systems use credit pushes, debits, or both
- How settlement differs among faster payment systems
Prerequisites (if any): None
- Explain the differences in the US faster payment systems
- Better understanding of faster payments to apply when choosing what is "right for the organization"
- Explain the payment finality and warranties for each faster payment system
Skills Covered in this Course: Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management
Jeanette Blanco, Nacha
Alaina Gimbert, The Clearing House
Janice Havins, JPMorgan Chase Bank
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|